Online Application form completion
the online application deadline for 5th and for the last entrance round will be on July 16th, 2018
All paper form applications via postal systems must have arrived before July 15th , 2018
Applicants can make payments from July 10th to July 16th, 2018
Qualified applicants will be announced online for interview on July 20th, 2018
Weights assigned on English Score and interview
|The English competency scores||25%|
|A cumulative GPA for 5 terms in high school||25%|
|Statement of Propose
- On Website
- On Examination Day
submission of your application
- Applicants must submit all required documents online.
- By Post (Download application form here)
- Complete application form with photo.
- Submit all required documents with a copy of Pay-slip (Transfer to ISC via SCB account number 468-035405-1)
- Send by post to iSC Faculty of Science and Technology , Thammasat University Rangsit Center Phaholyothin Road , Khlong Luang, Pathumthani 12120
- Note : Any mails that have been posted and arrived after July 15th , 2018 will not be considered
- Please , note Application for 2018
- Walk In (Download application form here)
- Completed application form with photo.
- All required documents (both original and copies)
- Application fee (500 Bahts)
- Place : iSC Office , Faculty of Science and Technology LC.5 Building 2nd Floor , Thammasat University Rangsit Center Phahonyothin Road , Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120
Payment and Confirmation
- For online application: Pay-in invoice needed to be printed out and shown to the bank for payment. Applicants can make payment from now to July 16th, 2018.
- For Mailing application by post: A copy of pay-in slip to SCB must be submitted along with all application documents. You will receive application ID as soon as we received your mail. Registered post is recommended.
- For Walk-in application: A copy of pay-in slip to SCB must be submitted along with all application documents or you can pay by cash to get application ID at our office.
- Qualified applicants will be announced online for interview on July 20th, 2018. Pending approval by the ISC committee you may request a skype interview if you cannot be in Thailand on the interview date.
Required Documents on the interview date
- Official Transcript (with English translation for overseas students)
- Submission of one of the following test results for the evaluation
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) or General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- 6th Form or 7th Form or NCEA or NZQA
- National Test Scores (O-Net, GAT, PAT).
- One 1”x 1” photograph (wearing a school uniform if possible)
- Official TU-GET, TOEFL, IELTS or SMART I scores with at least 2 years validity until the interview date (Non-native English speakers must submit one of these English tests)
- A photocopy of one’s identification card or passport (for overseas students)
- A photocopy of an official document showing one’s present status of residency
- Statement of Purpose
- Application Fee: the application fee is 500 Baht (or US$ 15).