Applicants must complete high school (M.6) with a certificate or its equivalent as issued by the Ministry of Education, Thailand. The student must obtain at least 62.5% of an overall average mark (GPA > 2.5).
Applicants must demonstrate English competence: A TOEFL (IBT) score of 70 or above, a TOEFL (paper-based) score of 460 or above, an IELTS (academic band) score of 4.5 or above or a TU GET score of 450 or above.
Depending upon the level of proficiency, student may receive exemption of English courses or may be required to take an additional English course.
All applicants must possess a clear record of good conduct and must be in good health.
Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply and are ensured equal opportunities.
* Note: Applicants whose English language skills are not sufficient for immediate acceptance may be advised to study in the Preparation Center for Languages (Prep). Applicants who successfully complete the requirements will be eligible for acceptance to the full time study at ISC-TU program. TU also offers an “Intensive English Program” course for students preparing to take the college’s English entrance examination.
Required Documents for Online Application
Official Transcript (with English translation for overseas students)
Submission of one of the following test results for evaluation
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or,
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) or General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or,
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or,
- 6th Form or 7th Form or NCEA or NZQA or,
- National Test Scores (O-Net, GAT, PAT) or,
- Smart I
One 1”x 1” photograph (wearing a school uniform if possible)
Official TU-GET, TOEFL or IELTS scores with at least 2 years validity until the interview date (Non-native English speakers must submit one of these English tests)
A photocopy of one’s identification card or passport (for overseas students)
A photocopy of an official document showing one’s present status of residency
Statement of Purpose
Application Fee: the application fee is 500 Baht (or US$ 15).