Applicants must complete high school (M.6) with a certificate or its equivalent as issued by the Ministry of Education, Thailand. The student must obtain at least 62.5% of an overall average mark (GPA > 2.5).
Applicants must apply Online only at http://inbdbiz.com/tuinter/. Scan and save the required documents into one PDF File ready for upload in application process.The original documents must be available for the interview
Required Documents for Round 5 Online Application
- 1 inch photograph (wearing uniform if possible)
- Photocopy of official identification document or passport (for overseas student)
- Photocopy of official high school transcript or Photocopy of educational equivalent certificate for applicants who graduated from a high school abroad or an unaccredited international high school in Thailand.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) or
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or
- General Educational Development (GED) or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or
- 6th Form or 7th Form or NCEA or NZQA
- Official report of English Proficiency Test with at least 2 years validity until the interview date (Non-native English speakers must submit one of these English tests)
- TOEFL (Internet based) > 55 or
- IELTS (academic band) > 4.5 or
- TU-Get > 450
- Statement of purpose no more than 500 words or A4
- Official report of Science Proficiency Test* (optional)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or
- National Test Scores (O-NET, GAT,PAT 1 or PAT2)
Application Fee: the application fee is 500 Baht (or US$ 15).