A: Scholarships for high school potential students
(1) Scholarship for ASEAN Students
ISC-TU offers a scholarship for ASEAN nationals who want to pursue their Bachelor Degree at ISC-TU.
- Must be Southeast Asian nationals
- High school graduates
- Cum. GPA 3.00 or above
- Cum. GPA 3.00 or above while studying at ISC-TU
Number of scholarship
- 2-8 scholarships a year
- 4 years (subjected to study performance)
- Waiver of full tuition fees for 1-4 scholarship recipients
- Waiver of 50% of tuition fees for 1-4 scholarship recipients
An ISC-TU Committee will review the English competency scores (TOEFL or IELTS or SAT1) and high schools records before selecting the most qualified candidates.
(2) ISC-TU Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to potential students (Thai nationals) with limited finances resources who have completed Thai high school in Thailand and have achieved a cumulative 3.0 GPA or above for 5 terms in high school. The scholarship covers a tuition-fee waiver each year. One to maximum of four scholarships will be awarded every year for each of the major students (Biotechnology, Applied Chemistry, Food science and Technology).
Students who apply to the program
They must pass ISC-TU’s entrance examination
Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above in each semester during the scholarship period
Parent’s combined income should not exceed 200,000 Baht/year
Scholarship recipients are required to participate in ISC-TU activities
The ISC program awards 35,000 baht by waiving the tuition fee.
B: Scholarship for current ISC Students
(1) ISC Student Bursaries for Conference/Competition Travel
Conference/Competition Grant provides modest financial support to eligible students who will be actively presenting their research/work at an academic conference or award competition for creativity or acheivement in Science or Business.
Applications should be accompanied by a statement of support from the academic advisor of the applicant, and should concern conferences in the calendar year of application (or the following year in the case of the August deadline).
Awards will be made on the following conditions:
- a short report on the conference is submitted to the next meeting of the ISC committee
- support is acknowledged in the talk/poster/competition
- certification of conference attendance is submitted alongside the report
Value & Duration: Variable (based on registration fee and location of event)
Decisions will be communicated within two weeks after the ISC committee monthly meeting. They will depend upon the academic or professional standing of the conference and applicant, the relevance of the conference to the research project or professional duties of the applicant, and the case made as to professional development in the application and supporting statement. Final decision will be annouced by ISC committee.
(2) ISC Student Exchange Support Program
(Scholarship for Short-term Study abroad)
ELIGIBILITY FOR CURRENT UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS:
1. Current undergraduate students must be in their second, third, and fourth year of study from ISC program
2. Students must have at least 2.75 cumulative GPA
3. Students must have IBT TOEFL of at least 64 or ITP TOEFL of at least 510 or IELTS of at least 5.0. The English
exam must be taken no later than two years before the application date.
4. Proposed activities must be more than six (6) weeks at the organization abroad.
5. Students must not get any related support with the proposed activity. However, this will be under board committee consideration.
1. Completed application form
2. A copy of current transcript
3. A copy of official English proficiency score, such as ITP TOEFL, IBT TOEFL or IELTS with an approved score within
the two-year validity time period before the application deadline.
4. Invitation or acceptance letter from the institution abroad.
Only applicants with complete documents will be considered.
NOTE: All decision will be approved by ISC committee. Contact ISC office for further information.